Our team have released a major upgrade of A2Billing. This release addresses a number of security issues and recent changes to the Paypal API so we would urge everyone to upgrade to this version, particularly if you use Paypal or if A2Billing is exposed to the public.
Changes include :
- Major security improvements to the UI
- New Paypal API to support HTTP 1.1
- Support for all Asterisk versions including Asterisk 11
- Enhanced DID billing including peak and off peak rates for A-leg
- New least cost routing mode to select the lowest cost rate from a range of carriers
- New API added for third party phones to retrieve and display the balance
- Tax and Country added to bulk creation of accounts
- Code cleaning to adhere to PHP coding standards
For those with their own A2Billing installations, there is a guide to upgrading at http://www.asterisk2billing.org/documentation/upgrading-a2billing/.
We also offer support to assist with an upgrade or provide you with a commercial installation and help you to migrate your data. Discounts may be offered if training and support is not required. Upgrades to our commercially installed systems are straightforward, please contact us for more details at email@example.com.