A2Billing Multi-tenant PBX
The A2Billing Multi-Tenant Office PBX was introduced to fulfil a need for hosted and managed office suites, where a business tenant may occupy a rented office on a short term or long term basis, and requires an office PBX system.
Similar to the A2Billing IP-Centrex system designed for providing hosted PBX systems to the general business public, the A2Billing Multi-Tenant Office PBX system blends The A2Billing Softswitch and Billing Platform with virtualisation, Asterisk and FreePBX to provide a fully featured system for multiple IP-PBX tenants, and gives the landlord billing capabilities.
The A2Billing Multi-Tenant PBX differs from the A2Billing IP-Centrex System in that the entire solution is hosted on one server, and line cards to connect to the PSTN can be installed, sidestepping issues of contacting emergency and operator services via VoIP services.
Customer’s Features and Benefits.
- The Blowfish effect – Customer can seem bigger than they actually are with enterprise PBX featured.
- Low or zero capital cost.
- Remote working and home-working supported.
- No internal servers to manage and maintain resulting in lower maintenance, support and energy costs.
- Support for virtually unlimited extensions.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response Menus)
- Voice-mail, and Voice-mail to email.
- Time conditions.
- Ring groups and queues.
- Call Conferencing
- Online Fax facilities
- Multi-language. Default, English, Spanish and French.
- Simple web based management interface.
- Supports many types of endpoint – no vendor lock-in.
- Follow me options.
- DID routing.
- Skills and customer based routing.
- Simple to customise call flow.
- Much much more.
NB: See www.freepbx.org for more details on this PBX system.
Landlord Features and Benefits
- Lower energy costs, many systems can be installed on one piece of physical hardware.
- Simple to add a new virtual PBX system with web based GUI.
- Simple to remove old PBX systems where the customer has moved on.
- Revenue from multiple sources, including origin, termination, monthly PBX rental and adds, moves and changes.
- Multi-Tenant PBX can be easily scaled.
- The A2Billing Softswitch can provide imaginative charging options for the customer, see VoIP Termination IP-PBX
- Line cards can be installed to interface directly with the PSTN.
In many hosted office suites, the landlord provides receptionist services, this can still be achieved with the A2Billing Multi-Tenant PBX, with the added advantage that the customer can decide to switch his phone answering to his PBX, Voicemail, his Cell-phone, or the Landlord’s answering service.
The A2Billing Softswitch element of the A2Billing Multi-Tenant PBX can provide flexible charging plans for the landlord of the premises, and once set up, with a small amount of training, the landlord can easily set up new instances of virtual PBXs for his tenants using the supplied web management interfaces, and also provides a customer portal for downloading their invoices as well as making payments online. The A2Billing Multi-Tenant PBX can support both prepaid and postpaid customers.
The A2Billing Multi-Tenant PBX is aimed at the IP-PBX systems integrator who has a need to provide PBX services into multiple businesses hosted in one physical premises. Once set up, the system is simple to maintain and manage.
The charging options for the customer are identical to the VoIP Termination (IP-PBX) solution.