Convert CDR into a standard format
Introducing call rating
Collect CDR from a number of switches
Analysis and reporting of calls
Detect unusual patterns of calls indicating fraud
Allow customer to view only their calls
- Multi-Tenant – Customers can interrogate their own CDR
- Auto-import – Collect CDR from multiple telecom switches
- Manual Import – Import CDR from third-party switches
- Analysis – Comprehensive searching and filtering options
- Alerts – Detect changes in traffic patterns
- Fraud Detection – Flag suspect destinations and unusual call patterns
- Reporting – Pre-configured emailed reports
- Destination Tags – Identify destinations from dialed digits.
- Graphical Tools – Graphical representation of calls
- Rating – Introducing simple call rating
Products to consider
Consider Star2Billing’s CDR-Stats platform installed on a single server to aggregate call data records and use the provided tools to mediate, rate and analyze CDR.
Contact us to purchase an installation of CDR-Stats with training and deployment support.