Call Back Solutions
Call-back services are often used in countries where the cost of making an international call is very expensive, and the customer can save money by launching a call from another country, then being presented with secondary dial-tone so that they can make an outbound call.
Call-Back services can be pre-paid or post-paid and work as follows:
- Customer makes call to trigger number.
- Caller ID is captured and immediately hung-up.
- A few seconds later, a call is made back to the Customer using the caller ID.
- Customer answers, and is prompted for the number to call.
The cost of the call is calculated by adding the A-Leg cost to the B-Leg cost.
The call-back is launched by calling the trigger number. When the return call is made, the customer is identified either by their caller ID or by a PIN. The customer’s balance is optionally read out, and then prompted for the number to call.
IVR Call-back is a method used to get round tone clamping. The customer calls an IVR, enters the number they want to call, then the call is hung-up. A few seconds later the customer gets a call-back and and on answer, is connected to the called party.
- A-Leg + B-Leg billing either from answer time of A Leg or B leg.
- Flexible charging optionsincluding stepped charging, connection and disconnection fees and service charges.
- Pre-paid or post-paid support
- Bulk Creation of call-back phone cards
- Customer Web Portal for payments and account activity
- Online Sign-up via a web page.
- Paypal Integrated
The customer interface has a web callback interface where the customer enters their own number and the number they want to call. A call is launched to the customer, and on answer, the customer is connected to the number they entered into the web interface.
DID call-back is used where the customer’s caller ID is not delivered reliably. A separate DID is assigned to each customer, that they call to trigger their callback. The call-back is triggered to the customer’s predefined telephone number. On answer the customer enters the number to call.
- Top-up with voucher via IVR and Customer Portal
- Commission Agent & Reseller support
- Multi-Language IVR and Customer Portal
- Multi-Currency support
- Follow-on calls and last number redial
- Speed Dials
- Flexible call-back configuration options
Products to consider
The A2Billing Switch is a full featured call-back platform with the flexibility to create a range of call-back products. A2Billing can be installed on a single server to allow hundreds of concurrent calls, or on a multi-server system allowing almost unlimited numbers of concurrent calls.
The A2Billing Switch also supports VoIP, DID resale and Calling Card services.