A2Billing when combined with Asterisk is a Switch and Billing system which can be used to deliver a wide range of products. Check the drop-down list under solutions, and the links below to see some of the solutions that A2Billing deliver.
Star2Billing S.L. have also created a number of other popular products by blending mainly open-source applications with A2Billing to provide innovative new solutions.
- Calling Card Solutions – A2Billing can be used to provide calling card products.
- Call-back – Call-back is traditionally used where the calls to international destinations are expensive, and it is cheaper to phone into the country, and present secondary dial-tone.
- VoIP Termination (Residential) – A2Billing can be used to terminate and bill calls from SIP and IAX endpoints.
- VoIP Termination (IP-PBX) – With the growth of IP PBX systems, many of which are freely available, A2Billing can be used to terminate and bill these calls.
- VoIP Termination (Wholesale) – A2Billing can be scaled to terminate many concurrent calls from other switches.
- DID Resale and delivery platform. – A2Billing can provide DID services and forward calls onto VoIP endpoints or to PSTN destinations, with DID billing.
- IP-Centrex – Hosted PBX systems, providing PBX services to customers.
- Multi-tenant PBX system – PBX combined with A2Billing to provide a solution for multi-tenant operations.
- Voice Broadcasting and Auto-Dialer - Newfies-Dialer is a multi-tenant voice broadcasting system so that service providers can offer an auto dialer system as a service to their customers.
- Special Application Platform – A2Billing in conjunction with Asterisk has been used in many scenarios for special applications where there is a billing element. For instance delivering professional services over the phone to registered users, for which they pay.
- 1XXX services and Preselection – With an appropriate contract with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 carrier, who can provide services on the customer’s local copper loop, A2Billing can terminate calls, and bill for them on a pre or post-paid basis. We would recommend the Enterprise Solution for this.
- NAT Traversal – A Session Border Controller or SIP Proxy is used in conjunction with other A2Billing products to assist in NAT traversal, and the ability to hide your VoIP network and equipment behind one single gateway for enhanced scalability and security. The SIP proxy can be used in conjunction with A2Billing to provide load balancing across multiple Asterisk servers to increase capacity.
Please click on the links above to find out more information on each product you can provide, and which one of the configurations of A2Billing best suits your needs.