VoIP Residential Solutions
Residential VoIP covers providing voice over IP services to residential customers. Customers are typically supplied a softphone installed on their PC, a hardphone which is a physical phone they plug into their broadband, an ATA (Analogue Terminal Adapter) which gives an analogue phone VoIP capabilities, or a VoIP client installed on a smart phone.
The customer can pick up their phone and make a phone call, just like using any other phone, but at far cheaper rates. Customers can also purchase DID (Telephone numbers) and receive calls.
Wide range of physical and software-based phones available for virtually all computing platforms.
Customers can call one another at no charge or optionally a charge can be made.
Telephone numbers available worldwide giving the customer local numbers in foreign countries.
Commercial scalable voice-mail module allowing the customer to receive voice-mail via their phone, email as an attachment, or via the customer’s portal.
- Almost all SIP and IAX endpoints supported
- Flexible charging options including stepped charging, connection and disconnection fees and service charges.
- Pre-paid or post-paid support
- Customer Web Portal for payments and account activity
- Online Sign-up via a web page.
- Paypal Integrated
- Commission Agent & Reseller support
- Multi-Language IVR and Customer Portal
- Multi-Currency support
- Detailed reporting and Statistics
- Email low balance notifications
- Subscription charges
- Free minutes and calls to selected destinations
- Online purchase and configuration of DID
- Least cost routing to the cheapest carrier
- On-Net calling
- Automatic creation of post-paid invoices
Products to consider
The A2Billing Switch is a full featured VoIP platform with the flexibility to create a range of VoIP products and services and can be installed on a single server to allow hundreds of concurrent calls, or on a multi-server system allowing almost unlimited numbers of concurrent calls.
The A2Billing Switch also supports Calling Card, Call-back and DID resale services.