Voice Broadcasting using auto dialer systems is a mass communication technique that broadcasts telephone messages to thousands of call recipients over time. Given the appropriate capacity Newfies-Dialer auto dialer software can call millions of people.
The Newfies-Dialer Voice Broadcasting Platform is not just limited to playing of a single message, but can also present interactive outbound IVR messages where the call recipient can interact with the voice application.
Newfies-Dialer is a multi-tenant voice broadcasting system so that service providers can offer an auto dialer system as a service to their customers.
Sample Applications for Newfies-Dialer.
Voice Broadcasting auto dialer software has both commercial and public service applications and some of these are listed below.
- Telemarketing: Play a marketing message to potential customers, and give them the option to be put through to a call-centre via an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Menu.
- Phone Polling, Surveys and Voting: auto dial large numbers of people and present IVR options for either polling their opinions, interactive surveys, or taking their vote and recording the results.
- Debt Control: Customers can be automatically reminded at intervals that they owe money, and an IVR menu presented to talk to the finance department or passed to a credit card capture IVR to pay over the phone.
- Appointment reminders: Doctors, Dentists, and other organisations that make appointments for their clients can integrate Newfies-Dialer into their appointment systems to pass a message reminding them of an upcoming appointment.
- Dissemination of information via phone: Newfies-Dialer is auto dialer software originally designed to call large numbers of people and disseminate medical and health advice via cellphone in 3rd world countries where literacy levels are often low.
- Mass Emergency broadcast: Where there is a necessity to warn large numbers of people in a short space of time, such as weather warnings. These services are sometimes known as Reverse 911.
- Voice Conferencing: Attendees for a voice conference or podcast can be auto dialed from a central location, and be connected in an audio conference room.
- Subscription Reminders and Renewals: Where a company sells an annual subscription for a product or service, Newfies-Dialer can be configured to auto dial the customer, remind them that the subscription is due, and optionally pass the call into a call centre or into a credit card payment IVR.
The above examples are just a few ways of how Newfies-Dialer can provide a public service, or increase the profitability for a wide range of industry sectors using auto dialing systems and Newfies-Dialer voice broadcast software.
The Newfies-Dialer Platform comes bundled with the following Voice Applications that can be adjusted to meet your needs.
- Broadcast Application – Mass voice broadcast, play a message then hangup.
- Redirect – Pass the call to a SIP destination such as a queue in your IP-PBX.
- Teleconferencing – Auto dial people at a predetermined time, and place them all in the same conference.
- Speak – Play text to speech to the called party.
Custom voice applications can be built to suit your individual requirements. Star2Billing will work with you to work up a proposal for the call-flow and software specification to suit your needs and requirements.
The Newfies-Dialer Platform has a complex set of API’s that can be used to interface with a wide range of third party applications in order to automate the outbound calling.
The Newfies-Dialer Platform can be installed on a single dedicated server. However, it has been designed to be cloud compatible, and can scale to many millions of calls per day by using cloud resources, and distributed processing of calls.
Newfies-Dialer Platform Management.
The Newfies-Dialer Platform is provided with an administrator and customer web interface.
The administrator interface is used to manage the platform. There are widgets on the admin interface which can be rearranged, added and removed.
- Administrators: Create system administrators and customers with granular ACL access to different areas of Newfies-Dialer, assign dialer settings and gateways allowed.
- Dashboad Statistics: New dashboards can be created to display different information.
- Settings: Dialer Settings set the maximum parameters for each customer of groups of customer, in terms of calls per minute, maximum duration of a call, retries, timeout, number of campaigns allowed,and maximum number of subscribers allowed. Blacklists and Whitelists are provided to limit call destinations.
- Task Manager: Used to add new nodes to outbound calls
- Dialer Campaigns: Manage contacts, phonebooks, campaigns and subscribers for all users.
- Dialer CDR: Statistics for call requests and call reports with export facilities.
- Dialer Gateways: Set up gateways that can be used by customers.
- VoIP Applications: Set up and monitor VoIP applications for all customers.
- Newfes-Dialer News: Reports on latest news from Newfies-Dialer such as new releases.
- User Graph: Statistics graphs.
The Customer Interface:
- Dashboard: shows campaigns in progress, and a high level over view of the customer’s account.
- VoIP Applications: Provides a list of available Voice Applications.
- Campaign: Status and adding new campaigns.
- Phone Book: Groups of contacts logically grouped.
- Contacts: Telephone numbers to call.
- Call Report: Call Data Records on the outcome of each call.
- Settings: Account details and informational messages.
Having a multi-user auto dialer system allows large corporations and organisations to allow different departments and users to be responsible for their own campaigns on one single instance of The Newfies-Dialer Platform without the necessity of having trained administrative staff on hand.
These multi-user features make The Newfies-Dialer Platform suitable for telecom and service companies alike, wishing to offer auto dialer software as SaaS (Software as a Service) to their end customers.
- Voice BroadcastingBulk Dialing
- Reverse 911 & Mass Emergency Broadcasting
- Automated Teleconferencing
- Auto dialer
Products to Consider